Friends of St Kilda Cemetery Inc is a not-for-profit incorporated association (Reg No A0038728J).
It was formed in 1998 and incorporated in 1999 with the aim:
To promote the conservation and appreciation of the St Kilda Cemetery as a place of remembrance, of historic importance and of natural beauty
Membership is open to all on payment of the annual subscription.
The current committee of management (2009-2016) is:
- Vice-president: Elizabeth Hore
- Acting Secretary: Elizabeth Hore
- Treasurer: Robin Douglas
- Ordinary member: Pearl Donald
- Ordinary member: Gabriel Hermes
- Ordinary member: Kelly Slatter
- Public Officer: Elizabeth Hore